Build your future with Muller Partnership
- Undergraduate (cadet) training is provided as work based, practical training together with in-house technical seminars and mentoring.
- A graduate development opportunity exists, known as the “Wombat” program, whereby candidates can gain experience in a different office location working on new projects with a different team, and is available to those interested.
- Cadet and graduate training is geared to achieving associate membership of the AIQS and/or RICS.
- Muller Partnership offers variety through a wide selection of experience in multiple industry sectors, project sizes and service delivery.
- As a medium sized company everyone will know your name and office managers, associates and directors are readily available to discuss any concerns or ideas you may have.
- Selected leadership candidates embark on a management, leadership and personal development program over two years.
- Candidates relocating from overseas are given assistance with visas, relocation, temporary accommodation and settling in to their new country.
- All offices are modern with all essential staff facilities.
- Taking care of our staff through clear career progression, professional development, a team environment and incentives, is our goal.
Send Us an Enquiry